Tuesday, August 16, 2005

27th August is D-Day! Or rather, T-day. Terry day. My mother's given him a brief reprieve and now I'm gonna release him into the botanics next Saturday. Crry. At least he'll be happy, no? Sigh. I hope he finds a girlfriend and has lots of kids! hehe.

Anyway, the school is demanding that we purchase two calendars at TWELVE dollars each!! I told my mum about it, and she said there's no way she's going to pay. HAHA so tomorrow I'm gonna tell KMC to cancel my (forced) order, and if she doesn't like it, she'll get an earful from my mother. Muahahaha. Diiiiiiiiiiiiiiie, stupid school, die, die, DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

There was something else I wanted to type here, but I... forgot. Damn. It must be useful to have a memory.

OMG my brother just read me a script he and his friends wrote for their literature class. It's about gangsters! Nig's happy that he's a gangster (in the skit!) cause he gets to run around, say three lines and slash people with a 'parang' oh mann! And there's a ghost and a guy who commits suicide in it to. HAHAHAHAH. Boys.

No comments: